Meridium Inc (“Meridium”) Event Terms and Conditions
The materials on these web site pages are copyrighted by Meridium, Inc. Please respect the rights of Meridium, Inc. Permission is given to view the material on the Meridium web site pages and save that material only for your future personal non-commercial reference but do not further copy, modify, use or distribute the material in any way unless you obtain the permission of Meridium, Inc. Meridium is not able to inspect or confirm that the material contained on the web pages that are linked to this page are correct in every case.
MERIDIUM PROVIDES THE INFORMATION ON THESE WEB PAGES AS IS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES. MERIDIUM DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL MERIDIUM, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS, USE, OR DATA OR FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT.
Meridium may make changes to the website materials and any product information and prices at any time without notice and without obligation to update the materials contained on this web site.
Substitutions and changes can be made up until 5 days prior to each event. Substitutions for registered attendees must be made in writing and sent email@example.com. Registrants may not "share" an event pass, nor may existing registrations/registrants be the beneficiary of new or additional promotional efforts and fees.
Cancellations and Refunds:
Meridium reserves the right to cancel any registration at anytime for any reason they deem appropriate with no liability. In the event that the event cannot be held or will have to be changed due to events beyond Meridium’s control or due to circumstances which are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence of the event organizers, Meridium and the event organizers cannot be held liable to registrants for any damages, losses or costs incurred, including but not limited to transportation and accommodation costs. In the event that the event is cancelled, any travel or hotel cancellation fees are the exclusive responsibility of the registrant. Meridium assumes no liability for changes in program date, content, speakers or venue.
Any cancellation initiated by the registrant within 30 days of the event will result in a forfeiture of event fees and/or transfer of fees to a future Meridium event.
Program Events & Presentations:
Meridium reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the event program. Every effort will be made to keep presentations and speakers as represented. However, unforeseen circumstances may result in the substitution of one or more presentation topic(s) or speaker(s).
Also note that while event organizers will make their best efforts to distribute copies of presentations to all attendees, some speakers may not want to share their material. Under these circumstances, the event organizers will respect the wishes of the speakers and withhold their presentations.
Meridium shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from errors or omissions in its conference materials, nor shall Meridium be liable for any damages resulting from the use of its conference materials or other information conveyed at Meridium Conference. Meridium also reserves the right at their sole discretion and with no additional liability to refuse entrance, immediately eject and terminate the participation of any person whose conduct is deemed objectionable, disorderly, or disruptive to Meridium, the facility use or in violation of any law.
- Meridium reserves the right to restrict participation in the event and all associated ancillary events at any time for any reason they deem appropriate.
- Meridium retains the right to use photos, videotape and/or images of any event attendees for promotional and marketing purposes only.
- Meridium also retains the right to use for promotional and marketing purposes only any post-event written comments made by event attendees.
Data Protection / Sharing of Contact Details
Your contact information will be shared if you opted-in at time of registration to hear from Meridium relating to the event or Meridium products and services.
Compliance with Antitrust Laws
It is the policy of Meridium Inc. and its subsidiaries to fully comply with antitrust laws, including all U.S. and international antitrust law rules and regulations. Meridium’s conduct shall therefore be to promote honest and fair competition. All meetings (formal and informal) shall be conducted in a manner consistent with and all staff and other participants should always avoid conduct that would violate such laws, rules and regulations.
In general, the types of discussion that should be avoided are those that may suggest or reflect agreements among competitors with regard to the following topics:
- product prices, pricing policies and pricing related terms and conditions, including warranties, restrictions, fees, cost, bids and any other business practices
- territories or location division with respect to customers
- product development, production strategies or distribution methods
- encouraging boycotts of certain suppliers, customers or certain products and services
- actions that might hinder a competitor from competing fully in any market
- unfair trade practices including advertising, merchandising, standardization, certification, accreditation, decisions to quote or not, or encouraging anyone to refrain from competing
- violating federal, state, or applicable international trade regulations and anti-trust laws
- Discussion of non-agenda items unless such items were added by consent of the participants
Meeting participants have an obligation to terminate any discussion, seek legal counsel's advice or, if necessary, terminate any meeting if the discussion might be construed to raise any antitrust issues.