The world's most successful asset intensive companies have already realized the positive operational, safety, environmental and financial benefits provided through Meridium APM software. Now Meridium Technology Services offers help to clients wishing to accelerate and increase their Meridium return-on-investment through the identification of frequently overlooked value-added opportunities including business rules and reporting development, SAP integration and development, and database performance optimization.
Meridium APM Extension Services
Meridium Technology Service experts offer in-depth product, domain and industry knowledge and experience for the "fine tuning" of your Meridium applications improving data exchange between systems as well as specialized reporting capabilities.
Meridium APM Extension Services include:
- Reporting Development Services
- Business Rules Development Services
- SAP Integration and Development Services
Database Performance Optimization Services
Growing data volume as well as an ever increasing number of applications and users pose ongoing challenges to database speed and performance requiring periodic database review and adjustment. Meridium Database Performance Optimization Services provides a database "tune-up" including:
- database health checks to ensure your database is configured properly for optimal performance;
- database analysis services to identify performance problems, their root causes and recommend and implement solutions collaboratively with in-house personnel; and
- database consulting services offering tailored engagements to help customers implement and configure the Meridium APM database or provide basic support and administrative tasks in support of Meridium APM deployments.
Consider Meridium Technical Services if:
- Resource allocation is unavailable for the conversion of existing Crystal Reports to Microsoft SSRS Reporting or SSAS SQL 2005 Analysis cubes.
- Your APM effort is not receiving the necessary support of internal IT resources because of their work backlog thereby impacting your ability to achieve desired results in the required timeframe.
- Your internal resources do not have the necessary training or expertise to perform APM extensions or database performance optimization checks and analyses.
- Your SAP Integration and Development resources are too busy, or you don't have in-house expertise with tools such as SAP XI/PI and ABAP development.
For more information on Meridium Technical Services, download the brochure here.