A uniquely better company.
The world’s most successful companies have chosen Meridium, the leader in asset performance management (APM) solutions to improve profitability and drive regulatory compliance by reducing production losses, optimizing maintenance costs and decreasing the potential for undesirable incidents.
Meridium software and consulting services provide the solutions for you to:
- Make better decisions about your production assets by providing technicians, engineers and management with consistent performance measures, information, and advanced analytical solutions.
- Predict and prevent equipment failures, minimizing process interruptions and costly downtime.
- Implement strategies to continuously improve asset performance while reducing risk.
- Closely align your reliability-centered work processes with your strategic business goals.
What is APM?
Enterprise APM is a performance-driven, goal-oriented business process tied to key performance indicators. It captures and aggregates asset performance data, and provides analyses to decision makers about their production assets on an enterprise, plant, asset or equipment level. Enterprise APM enables:
- continuous improvement of asset performance
- predictable production delivery
- understanding of past failures and successes
- elimination of cross-departmental barriers
- information that can be leveraged across the enterprise
Companies who can best benefit from enterprise APM share certain characteristics, which can include:
- A need to increase throughput and optimize costs
- A requirement to benchmark and share
- Strenuous compliance needs
- A requirement for a low-capital, sustainable, self-help initiative
- Many complex processes – business as well as production
- Multiple cross-functional teams
- Global operations and/or merging cultures
- A large asset base
Meridium is making a significant difference in asset performance at hundreds of installations around the globe. Customers include industry leaders like Bahrain Petroleum Company, Marathon Petroleum, Eastman Chemical, Lyondell, and Xcel Energy.